All of our locations remain open and we are continuing to see patients with urgent and acute conditions while following all CDC recommendations to help prevent exposure and spread of COVID-19. We now offer virtual visits, available with our physicians.
Please call us to schedule your virtual appointment. Upon scheduling your virtual visit, please review these instructions.
Welcome to Atlanta Liver & Pancreas Surgical Specialists
At Atlanta Liver & Pancreas Surgical Specialists, our expert surgical oncologists Dr. Eddie K. Abdalla and Dr. Malini D. Sur offer cutting-edge, multidisciplinary treatment for patients with benign and malignant disorders of the liver, bile ducts, gallbladder and pancreas. Utilizing the latest in diagnostics, minimally invasive and open surgery, we are proud to serve our patients in the Atlanta region and beyond with the highest standard of surgical care.
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of all rare and complex hepatobiliary and upper gastrointestinal (GI) diseases including:
- Adrenal tumors
- Ampullary cancer
- Appendix cancer (appendiceal cancer)
- Bile duct cancers (intrahepatic, hilar and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma)
- Bile duct obstruction, stones and strictures
- Carcinoid tumors
- Carcinomatosis from other gastrointestinal cancers
- Cystic neoplasms and benign cysts of the liver
- Cystic neoplasms and benign cysts of the pancreas
- Duodenal cancer
- Gallbladder cancer
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST)
- Liver metastases (from primary cancer sites such as colon, breast, ovarian, lung, and others)
- Neuroendocrine tumors (NETs)
- Pancreatic cancer (pancreatic adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic and liver tumors requiring major vascular resection and reconstruction
- Pheochromocytoma tumors
- Primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Stomach cancer (gastric cancer)
We utilize the most advanced procedures, and optimize treatment plans to fit the unique needs of each patient. We work alongside your primary care physician while coordinating care with specialists to provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to your care.